Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Candylicious!


We brought Charis to Sentosa 2 weeks ago, & I was so glad we made it on a weekday. There was no typical weekend crowd which puts me off, so we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly unlike the past few experiences there.

There's a new candy shop at RWS - Candylicious! I love it! It's heaven for both Mummy & Baby Charis :) Even if I have to pay $3 entrance ticket into Sentosa just to visit the shop, I think its all worth it!




It is so colourful & beautiful inside, with all types of candies everywhere. Even the lollipops are so unique! Of course, their prices doesn't come cheap too. I saw a stalk of lollipop chocolate selling at $12...

Charis was so excited the moment we stepped into the shop that she wanted to grab everything she saw. She was laughing & pointing at everything she could feast her eyes on. Too bad she's still too young for them or I would get her some cute treats. It was a pity there are no snapshots allowed inside the shop.

Outside the shop, there was a huge poster that screams, "If there's no candies in heaven, I'm not going!" Hmm... surely God hears our desires. My house in heaven will be a candy house ;)
There's some cute M&Ms, jollibeans huge figurines displays outside the shop for you to take pictures with & at certain times in the day, there will be mascots too. Charis frowned, then cried when she saw those mascots cause disappointedly, those mascots aren't exactly very nice-looking.

Candylicious gave us an experience of heaven that day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment