Sunday, September 12, 2010

1st Time at Playground


Before I had any children, I always told James I wanted to bring them to the playground as young as a few months old to let them have fun. That was how my niece & nephews started out their play. But the wierd thing was when the opportunity comes, I find the playground extremely dirty for a baby who can only crawl around the dirt... so I hesistated & never brought Charis to the playground till today... So she was really like a "mountain turtle".

Charis still can't walk so I was still a little hesistant at first because she will have to crawl around the playground, but I decided to give her a "proper" childhood by letting her get dirty then bathe for her afterwards. It would be tough to bring her alone since James is still overseas & I had to pant much to chase after her as she climbs up and down the slides. It was also dangerous in my pregnancy state. Thanks to my sister, Serene, who accompanied us & chased after an active playful toddler.

She was very happy once we reached the playground. At first, she was quite hesitant & just sat at the end of the slide. But less than 5 mins later, she mustered up her courage to explore the new environment & then, it was catching time. She enjoyed herself so much that she cried & kept shaking her head to say "no" when I told her that we are going home already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment